Ok, really all you need to know for this is 意思 is a synonym for 意愿， meaning wish, intention, desire, (kind of, not really at all, but yknow).
But, since you're here, you might as well enjoy the fun. 既然你来了就安之。
1. meaning. Normally what you think of as 意思意思. What does that word mean? More appropriately this is 意义意思。
2. intention/meaning (fake meaning) 意愿的意思
Dic： 他一点没有表示出要度假的意思。 Yes, here it means intention/desire/wish. 出现的次数少之又少。
3. token of affection, appreciation, gift = 小意思的意思， 这就是小意思吧。
4. interestingness 有意思、没意思的意思， really interesting, 很有意思。
真没意思 = this fucking blows.
5. and last but not least, my favorite, 意思意思 which of course means bribery. That's the real reason you have to say 意义意思 instead of 意思意思, because chinese is wonderful.
Ok, I know there are some gradatations and lots of other small meanings of 意思, but here are the crucial and important ones (intention, hint) is also one, but whatever.