2009年2月12日星期四

And sometimes, for reasons I don't understand, you get to just hang out in Germany.

On reclaiming the lost histories of oppressed peoples:

Sometimes the degree of power is so great that the even the punctuation of another country's language is marginalized.

I just went through and re-tagged all my tags with English commas as it appears both chinese commas did not seem to properly split at the comma point.

So if you have a blogger blog, or whatever other kind of blogs there are these days, you be careful!

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/13623/detail/

I just like a band that would put a remix of their own song on their own album and call it a remix by themselves. It's like writing a book of poems and then inside, even though all the poems are still yours, you say, and here's another poem, you already read, re-written by me.

没有评论:

发表评论