2009年1月30日星期五

really? Is this really what I'm spending my time doing? 真实, 确切,的确,明确

Yes, there's a million of these and back in the day I did know them very well. If you want to know actual proper uses of words like reality, real, actual, etc, try reading some articles, scientific ones, or wikipedia that discuss these concepts. I used to know, but I kind of forgot. But, these you need to know.

真实 = 真的而不是假的

确切 = precise which synonyms with 准确 = accurate

What about 正确 then? Well, we'll call that "correct."

的确 = 确实 = really, this post is really boring 这个博客确实很无聊,这个的确很无聊. Yes, 确实 has the 实 which lines it with with ‘true, truth" that 的确 lacks, and this usage sometimes reflects that, but bite that bait too hard.

明确 = clear, definite, defined, definitively.

Good, you're done, know these, you need to.

2 条评论: